Re: [patriotzip] Mankins to thePUP list

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2012
      They can still be activated from the "active" PUP list anytime in training camp, I believe. The other PUP (I forget the name) excludes them through the first 6 weeks of the season.

      - George

      On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Machado.Nicholas <machado.nicholas@...> wrote:

      The 'active/physically unable to perform list' that is. Along with Spikes,
      Vollmer, Pryor, Fells and Ballard.

      http://www.espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4725402/source-mankins-among-six-to-activepup

      Harry

    • Mark Morse
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2012
        You have to put them on this PUP list and then not have them practice or play all pre-season in order to be eligible to go on the PUP list at the roster cutdown.  Its procedural!

        Mark Morse
        Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2012
          Right. But can't they pull them off of this list at any time, once they feel confident that they will not need to put them on the regular season PUP?

          - George

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 24, 2012
            Yes