Re: [patriotzip] RE: 256th Annual Season Prediction Contest

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18 7:10 PM
      I sure hope you're right, Harry!!!!! I do think that this is going to be OUR year and it's unrealistic to expect no losses, SO I'll take two losses! That almost takes the pressure off like we had in 2007/08. Wish that would have turned out differently but it is what it is (not that I'm over it yet...).

      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!

      P.S. Anyone going to training camp?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20 8:44 AM
        I am going to make a fool of myself here ... I predict 16-0  Why Not?  I can be wrong like the majority of folks or I could be outrageous!
        This team is loaded and so much better than last years team.

        I'll plug in 45 sacks to go along with the record!

        Mark Morse
        Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup