Re: [patriotzip] Will Brady Be Out of Jail In Time for Camp?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13 9:34 PM
      OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's absolutely stunning looking in that commercial. I felt like I was going to faint dead away....lol! He has GOT to be the best looking guy ever to play the game (that I've seen...)--no question about it.

      Did you see how he towered over those two cops? He was over a head taller than each one of them. Bet he had fun doing it!!

      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!! This is our year....

      What's your sig line now? You didn't put one down...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14 9:27 AM
          NO, didn't notice...lol! BUT, I'm with you--I'd much rather see him throwing the final touchdown to win the Super Bowl next February!!!! I think that with some of the new players, we will really have that shot--I'm confident.

          Looked up Russ Francis--not bad, but no cigar there. He was Pats, then Whiners, then back to Pats. I started with Pats in 1986. TB is still king! Since I want the rings for my team, looks are secondary but I can't help but be bowled over by TB!

          You used to put the sig line below your name--what changed now?

          GO PATS!!!

            If I had to beat Brady in a staring contest, I would sit down, say "Antoine Bethea," and hope for the best.