Will Brady Be Out of Jail In Time for Camp?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13 9:22 PM
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13 9:34 PM
        OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's absolutely stunning looking in that commercial. I felt like I was going to faint dead away....lol! He has GOT to be the best looking guy ever to play the game (that I've seen...)--no question about it.

        Did you see how he towered over those two cops? He was over a head taller than each one of them. Bet he had fun doing it!!

        GO PATS!!!!!!!!!! This is our year....

        What's your sig line now? You didn't put one down...

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14 9:27 AM
            NO, didn't notice...lol! BUT, I'm with you--I'd much rather see him throwing the final touchdown to win the Super Bowl next February!!!! I think that with some of the new players, we will really have that shot--I'm confident.

            Looked up Russ Francis--not bad, but no cigar there. He was Pats, then Whiners, then back to Pats. I started with Pats in 1986. TB is still king! Since I want the rings for my team, looks are secondary but I can't help but be bowled over by TB!

            You used to put the sig line below your name--what changed now?

            GO PATS!!!

              If I had to beat Brady in a staring contest, I would sit down, say "Antoine Bethea," and hope for the best.