Road Trip to Miami

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2012
      It's been awhile since we did a road trip and after talking with a few folks it was decided that fun in the sun in December sounded like a good idea.  So we are off to Miami.  I have found a Patriots bar in Lauderdale by the Sea called the Village Pump that puts together Ticket and Transportation packages which include free breakfast, t-shirt, ticket, bus transportation and a buffet after the game.  They are also associated with the Beachside Village Resort that has some very reasonably priced rooms available.  I have also looked at vacation condos in the area and some of those look good too!  All in all, it appears that this area is all within walking distance.

      Some of you are receivig this notice for the second time since I first put it out to the Raxor's Edge Tailgate group.  Sorry about that, but I wanted to make sure everyone was getting it.  So far we have 7 confirmed and 3 more possibilities.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup