Re: [patriotzip] Off topic discussions on the list

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2012
      With all the FA talent at WR still left unsigned around the league there seems like a good chance Branch and Stallworth will wind up spending the season on the Pats 'street list' as injury insurance.

      Harry

      At 04:08 PM 6/20/2012 -0400, you wrote:

      Hello,

             I would just like to issue a friendly reminder to keep conversation on a Patriots or football subject.  A loose interpretation is allowed but completely off topic is not.  Personal replies can be made to each other by clicking on the Reply to sender link present in every email sent by Yahoo Groups.

      The roster battle is going to be very challenging in a number of positions this year.  There are going to be tough calls made by Belichick.  With all the new talent at wide receiver I think Slater and Edelman will be depending on their special teams abilities.  I suspect Branch to be a likely cut with all of this talent at the position.  I also think Stallworth is likely training camp fodder.  For both their best days seem behind them.

      Don