Re: [patriotzip] Congratulations, Mr. Kraft

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2012
      I think this award belongs to a certain Tom Brady and Peyton Manning who filed a lawsuit to force the NFL to come to the table and bargain. Kraft may have been the first owner who realized what a bargaining chip they presented and 'caught on' to the the spirit of meaningful negotiations later on but it was Brady and Manning who pushed the owners into a corner and got the ball rolling.

      Harry

      At 12:02 AM 6/19/2012 +0000, you wrote:

      Robert Kraft honored with the 2012 George Halas Award. The first owner to ever be so honored. Well deserved.

      http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Robert-Kraft-selected-as-PFWAs-2012-George-Halas-Award-winner/fc3448e4-1351-4196-9749-f6faeec194c8?module=HP11_headline_stack