Coughlin irked at losing Ballard to Pats

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      He might be taking up a spot on the Pats projected 53 man roster but TC
      would like to have another chance to have him do the same in NY.

      I wonder how a four TE set with Hernandez at the line and Addai in the
      backfield would work. . . . ? :) Might be useful for goaline situations.
      May not be able to find out until 2013.

      http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4723805/coughlin-irked-at-losing-ballard-to-pats

      Harry