Troy Brown elected to Pats HOF

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4723262/troy-brown-elected-to-pats-hall-of-fame

      In his first year of eligibility the other TB is voted into the Pats hall
      of fame. Well deserved, Troy Brown was a big part of the Pats first SB
      winning campaign in 2001 when he was Tom Brady's favorite target. One of
      the smartest players ever to play in the NFL Brown always knew when to
      struggle for more yards or head for the sidelines to stop the clock and he
      was usually the receiver when the Pats had to convert a third down. He and
      J.R. Redmond were huge in the Pats final game winning drive in the 2002
      Super Bowl when the Pats upset a St. Louis Rams team that was loaded with
      talent at all positions. Perhaps the last receiver about whom it was said
      that he could get open in a phone booth.

      congrats Troy, you gave us a whole lot of great plays,

      Harry