RUN, BB, RUN!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      Good article from Karen G. here. I, for one, would love to see our
      team return to a more balanced offense, with a strong running game to
      compliment what appears to be a very strong passing game. I totally
      agree with Heath Evans remarks. When it gets down to crunch time, in
      December, and on into the playoffs, that running game has to be there,
      as it was in 2001, 2003 and 2004, in order to earn the Lombardi. (I
      like Fiammetta for the FB spot; but I'll take whichever BB says wins
      the position in camp.)

      http://www.bostonherald.com//sports/football/other_nfl/view.bg?articleid=1061136240&utm_source=Enews&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=SECTION_sports_DATE_06-03-2012--07.08