Slight sports OT---also OTAs

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      Hey all...just a small shout out for any good vibes for the Kings hockey? Last year I was rooting for the Bruins and was glad they ended up the champs!! So, reverse favors anyone? IF you all like the Devils, I certainly understand...lol!

      Also, I'm Lakers in basketball (boo hoo...) BUT right now I'm rooting for the Celtics from afar--I know, imagine that. I despise certain other teams so I actually do want the Celts to win. I mean, if it's not the Lakers or the Celts, then who huh?

      Since we have the Ducks and Clippers here as well, I also root for them. Baseball I'm Angels (and Braves...go figure).
      Football I'm all over the map but Pats first and foremost--have given up the Broncos because I can't in good conscience root for any team that picks up PP (gag).

      Pats content--have they had any OTAs that anyone has gone to or are those closed? How are any of those going so far?