Pats-Raiders 1985 Playoff Game

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2012
      Lousy quality video, but it's the first time in 27 years
      I've seen any extended footage from that game:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uQoESCJ_2A
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eQbWkZ0EEI
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7h8Kfn8bzQ

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...

        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2012
          Matt Millen?  Reggie McKenzie?  Apparently the late Al Davis had no problem hiring a general manager...................................to play linebacker!!!!

          Thanks, Rich!  Brian Holloway showed more spunk in his shoving match with Millen than John Hannah credits him, but even so, Holloway was no Pat Sullivan!!!!