RIP Junior Seau

  • Monty Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2012
      Sad news coming out just now ...

    • Stephen Basile
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2012
        This is terribly sad. If indeed it was a suicide, even sadder.

        I can never fully grasp despair so deep that life is apparently not worth living.  RIP Junior.  You will be missed.

        Baze

        --
        Steve Basile
        Manager/Partner

        On May 2, 2012, at 2:25 PM, Monty Rodrigues wrote:

        Sad news coming out just now ...

      • Mark Morse
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2012
          I respected Junior Seau as an opponent but absolutely loved him as a Patriot!  This is sad news inded.  Apparent suicide which is being compare to Bears Safety Dave Duerson's.  Both men shot themselves in the chest presumedly so that they could preserve their brains for further research into head trauma from football.

          RIP warrior

          Mark Morse
          Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2012
            Very sad, indeed. As Baze said, I cannot fathom such depth of despair, that would bring one to that point. A great player and a respected team mate.

            R.I.P. Junior.

            fdb

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Monty Rodrigues <patfan1@...> wrote:

            > Sad news coming out just now ...
            >
            > http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/02/junior-seau-dead/%c2%a0

          • Machado.Nicholas
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2012
              What a shame. Junior was a Patriot, just arrived a little late in his career.

              Harry

              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2012
                Very, very sad. I have never heard anything negative about Junior
                Seau, whether a Very, very sad. I have never heard anything negative
                about Junior Seau, whether as a Charger, a Patriot, or a member of the
                San Diego community. It's so difficult to understand this.

                - George