Re: [patriotzip] Jabar Gaffney released by Redskins

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      Hard to understand why the Redskins would release him. Really! (Money? I doubt that he had that big a contract with them.)

       I'd be very happy if the Patriots signed him. He's tough, and he's "clutch". Better, IMO, than Stallworth.

      - George

      On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM, frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      Hmmm.... I always thought it was a mistake when we released him. Reliable player who had a career best 68 catches for 947 yards last year; and 13.9/catch, second best in his career. He's only 31. Wouldn't mind seeing him return.