Re: [patriotzip] Jabar Gaffney released by Redskins

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      Redskins drafted two QB's and no WR's then released their best WR.

      Gaffney knows the Pats system. Would be surprized if he wasn't on the Pats radar. Hopefully he's not looking for the big payday.

      Harry

      At 04:46 PM 5/1/2012 +0000, you wrote:

      Hmmm.... I always thought it was a mistake when we released him. Reliable player who had a career best 68 catches for 947 yards last year; and 13.9/catch, second best in his career. He's only 31. Wouldn't mind seeing him return.

      fdb

      ""It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."-Samuel Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012
        Hard to understand why the Redskins would release him. Really! (Money? I doubt that he had that big a contract with them.)

         I'd be very happy if the Patriots signed him. He's tough, and he's "clutch". Better, IMO, than Stallworth.

        - George