Big Pharma Moves Clinical Trials Overseas In Order to Get Potentially Dangerous Drugs Approved Easier

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
      Prescription drugs kill some 200,000 Americans every year.

      Alcohol kills under 100,000 and tobacco around 200,000.

      http://secretsofnaturalhealing.blogspot.com/2010/12/big-pharma-moves-clinical-trials.html

      ""It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."-Samuel Adams
    • Machado.Nicholas

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
            Death, taxes, dishonest leadership, BB confounding the critics. These are the things I am certain of.

            Harry