Re: [patriotzip] Pats get another fallen 'bad' boy

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 2012
      Immediate, instinctive reaction is the natural reflex of all humans, Susan. Some learn to control it sooner than others. Take it from one who developed it very late in life. :-)

      He is now entering a significantly different phase of his life. We have to wait to see if this kid will mature as he enters the professional world, and is surrounded by mature coaches and players who know what it takes to succeed both on and off the field. Some do. Some don't. Since he's about to put on a Patriots' uniform, I hope he does! :-)

      - George

      On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:

      That just doesn't make sense to me...why would you jeopardize something that you really want by doing something stupid right before you'd get that chance? Really?
      Now he has that chance, but will probably blow it. Guess sometimes they can't help themselves?