Re: [patriotzip] testing...

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2012
      Your message came through Susan but traffic has been slow on this list lately.

      At first glance it appears the Pats had another very good draft. Moved up to take two pass rushers in the first round.

      Harry

      At 10:01 PM 4/27/2012 -0700, you wrote:

      I'm not getting any messages today...did this go through?

      Is the draft good so far?

      ""It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."-Samuel Adams