Re: [patriots] First Round Tid Bits

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 10:46 AM
      Quinton Coples has the ideal teammate, Captain Santonio Holmes; with any luck, the firing of Rex Ryan will be Radio Topic For Debate # 1 by the time we play them on Thanksgiving.

      I never supposed the Patriots would trade up for Gilmore, nor get Gilmore by being patient, but what attracted me to Gilmore is what leads me to pre-approve should the Patriots use a pick tonight on Josh Robinson.