Re: [patriotzip] 13th Annual Draft Contest Results

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 12:32 PM
      Congratulations Mark! Very impressive considering the wealth of football acumen on this list.

      Harry

      At 08:20 AM 4/27/2012 -0400, you wrote:

      It was a close contest this year.  It looked like Mark was running away with it with 7 correct picks in the first 20 selections, holding a solid 3 point lead over Bama.  Then Ed calls up BB and has him make the trade to 21.  Hitting on Chandler Jones brings it to a 10 10 tie with 11 selections to go.  It s anyone s game.  2 picks later, Mark hits on Reiff and the ballgame is over.

      Congratulations Mark, a 3 time champion and back to back winner&

      Al 3 points (3 correct)
      Bama 7 points (5 correct)
      Dave 6 points (4 correct)
      Ed 10 points (4 correct)
      Ernie 2 points (2 correct)
      Mark 13 points (8 correct)
      Matthew 2 points (2 correct)
      Steve 9 points (6 correct)
      Tony 5 points (4 correct)
      Vincent 4 points (3 correct)

      Experts
      Greg Cosell 1 point (1 correct)
      Nepatriotsdraft 6 points (4 correct)
      Walter Football 9 points (6 correct)
      Peter Kink 3 points (3 correct)

      Past winners of Bama s Annual Draft Contest
      2000 Steve
      2001 - Miguel
      2002 - Jacob
      2003 Mark
      2004 Brewgnat
      2005 Miguel
      2006 George
      2007 Brewgnat
      2008 Darren
      2009 Bama
      2010 Ed
      2011 Mark
      2012 Mark

      Dave (In a contest that promotes cheating and I run the damn thing, I still can't win)