Brady traded to the Jets

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1 8:34 AM
      Didn't think anyone would fall for this but April Fool!

      Harry
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1 11:33 AM
        My son tried to fool me with this when I got up...lol! They used to freeze each other's underwear, but now they try to tell tall tales like this one.
        Didn't think anyone would fall for this but April Fool!

        Harry

      • frankdanabrewster
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1 11:50 AM
          Did we get Tebow or Sanchez? ;o)

          fdb

          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Machado.Nicholas" <machado.nicholas@...> wrote:

          > Didn't think anyone would fall for this but April Fool!
          >
          > Harry

        • Peter
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 1 11:55 AM
            Neither.  The ball boy and a vendor to be named later.  Smile

            Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 2:50 PM
            Subject: [patriotzip] Re: Brady traded to the Jets

            Did we get Tebow or Sanchez? ;o)

            fdb

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 1 2:41 PM
              Tebow and two first round picks . . . .

              Harry

              At 06:50 PM 4/1/2012 +0000, you wrote:

              Did we get Tebow or Sanchez? ;o)

              fdb

              --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Machado.Nicholas" <machado.nicholas@...> wrote:

              > Didn't think anyone would fall for this but April Fool!
              >
              > Harry

            • Machado.Nicholas
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 1 2:48 PM
                They used to freeze each others underwear?!?! That's hilarious.

                Harry

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 1 5:59 PM
                  Welker would have been easier to sell. Could have gone into "details" about the Patriots being unable to reach a long term deal with him; and Welker not wanting to play under the Franchise Tag. So Welker demanded a trade, and the Patriots granted his wish, trading him to Denver, where he could hook up with Peyton Manning.

                  See what I mean? That's within the realm of possibility. :-)

                  - George

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 1 7:12 PM
                    I think that I might have very well bought that line...lol!!

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 2 5:05 AM
                      Good one, George. Yes, the joke has to at least be plausible to work, and that would have been.

                      On the other hand, BB rehiring Mangini as DC would not have worked...

                      fdb

                      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, George Richman <patswingr@...> wrote:

                      > Welker would have been easier to sell. Could have gone into "details" about
                      > the Patriots being unable to reach a long term deal with him; and Welker
                      > not wanting to play under the Franchise Tag. So Welker demanded a trade,
                      > and the Patriots granted his wish, trading him to Denver, where he could
                      > hook up with Peyton Manning.
                      >
                      > See what I mean? That's within the realm of possibility. :-)
                      >
                      > - George
                      >
                      > On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > **
                      > >

                      > > **
                      > > My son tried to fool me with this when I got up...lol! They used to freeze
                      > > each other's underwear, but now they try to tell tall tales like this one.

                    • Machado.Nicholas

                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 2 2:45 PM
                              That's right! I'll believe any prank you want to come up with because at this time next year I'm going to still be on cloud 9 from TB's 4th ring!!!!!!

                              GO PATS!!!!