Re: [patriotzip] Slight OT football comment...

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2012
      So sorry, George--I should have given a warning and also made it clear that the movie was not about football. Normally, those things do make me squirm, but I think that I was so blown away by her performance and her lineage (not sure anyone else has that type of background with football owners), that I couldn't see the forest through the trees..lol!
      Sorry about that...

      GO PATS!!!!!!!!! I really want a ring for 2012/13...!!!!!