OT: Congratulations Randy and Quinn!

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10, 2012
      Wanted to take a break from football and congratulate Randy on
      becoming the 47th person on record -- and first blind person -- to
      hike all forty-eight 4000-foot mountains in New Hampshire in a single
      winter. And Quinn for becoming the 4th dog on record to do it.

      Way to go, guys!

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 10, 2012
        Congrats!

        Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:22 PM
        Subject: [patriotzip] OT: Congratulations Randy and Quinn!

        Wanted to take a break from football and congratulate Randy on
        becoming the 47th person on record -- and first blind person -- to
        hike all forty-eight 4000-foot mountains in New Hampshire in a single
        winter. And Quinn for becoming the 4th dog on record to do it.

        Way to go, guys!

        --
        Rich Carreiro mailto:rlcarr%40rlcarr.com

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 11, 2012
              For a blind guy, he's not half bad!

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 11, 2012
                Wow! Congratulations, Randy and Quinn! That's an incredible feat (using six incredible feet). I couldn't do that in 48 years.

                Now you guys go take a nap...

                fdb

                --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Rich Carreiro <rlcarr@...> wrote:

                > Wanted to take a break from football and congratulate Randy on
                > becoming the 47th person on record -- and first blind person -- to
                > hike all forty-eight 4000-foot mountains in New Hampshire in a single
                > winter. And Quinn for becoming the 4th dog on record to do it.
                >
                > Way to go, guys!
                >
                > --
                > Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...

              • Stephen Basile
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 11, 2012
                  So proud of Randy and Quinn!  And I know another special dog is looking down from dog heaven with a smile and a bit of envy,celebrating with his old companion.

                  Baze

                  --
                  Steve Basile
                  Manager/Partner

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 11, 2012
                    And he's sitting up there wagging his tail with that silly smile he always had on his face. What a great set of pups Randy has had.

                    From: Stephen Basile <avatar@...>
                    Sender: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:19:02 -0500
                    To: <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 11, 2012
                        Great going R and Q. You make us all proud that we know you.

                        Harry