Slight OT football comment...

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2012
      This is just crazy--has anyone seen The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo? Awesome movie that just blew me away!! Football related--the main girl, Rooney Mara, is descended from the original owners of both the Steelers (the Rooneys) and the Giants (Maras). That is just insane! The whole time I was watching I couldn't help but silently hiss...lol! At that point I didn't know it was the Steelers as well. Can you imagine the luxury boxes she alternates between? Her dad is a Giants executive and her great-uncle is a Steelers executive.

      Pats content? I surely wouldn't want her in our house rooting against us!!

      Also, I'm waiting for the draft and trying to see who the Pats might want to take--not doing a very good job, though!

      2012 IS OUR YEAR!!! GO PATS!!!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2012
        I haven't downloaded that one. ... But I will now! Thanks for the tip, Susan.

        --
        George - I support Newt Gingrich for President!

        I stand by my personal belief that the foundation of the American way of life is made of two primary elements: individual freedom and individual responsibility. Newt Gingrich has the combination of intelligence, experience, and patriotism required to strengthen that foundation.

        George Richman
        Nongprue, Thailand
        (Expat and Vietnam veteran)

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 2012
            So sorry, George--I should have given a warning and also made it clear that the movie was not about football. Normally, those things do make me squirm, but I think that I was so blown away by her performance and her lineage (not sure anyone else has that type of background with football owners), that I couldn't see the forest through the trees..lol!
            Sorry about that...

            GO PATS!!!!!!!!! I really want a ring for 2012/13...!!!!!