Re: [patriotzip] Welker tagged...

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2012
      Good thing the bride's father springs for the dowry or Wes might have to hit up TB for some pocket change. :)

      Oh yeah, I think it was a good move. Should be an agreement soon ala Mankins.

      Harry

      At 11:17 AM 3/6/2012 -0800, you wrote:

      LOL!! One step away from the soup kitchen line, huh?
      Are you glad that they made that move? I'm glad he'll still be with the team.