Back to the NFL

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 9:03 PM
      With the deadline coming up on "Tags" (March 8), FA opening up a week
      later, and the new controversy on "Bounty Gate", I decided to
      subscribe to the NFL Network international internet access. It's only
      for the next 3 months, which takes me through the Draft, and the
      post-Draft analysis. Then it's the dog days of June and July, before
      camp opens. Not much news during those months. I can always just check
      in to Patriots.com if there's much going on with our team. I think
      I'll get all I need out of this for much less than the "Off-season
      subscription to NFL Game Pass, which costs $70.