Re: BountyGate to dwarf Spygate

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
      This could get much uglier. I find it hard to believe that only 1 of 32 teams were engaging in this activity. Depending upon the depth of the investigation, and the number of whistle blowers, this could be more widespread.

      Worse than 'Spygate'? Only about 10 times worse. Collecting unknown signals for later analysis is nothing compared to incentivizing physical injury to players. If Williams was indeed active or complicit, he should be banned from the NFL for life. Not sure how the players should be handled. Probably depends upon how involved they were. The team needs to be heavily sanctioned as well.

      Interesting to follow where this leads...

      fdb