Re: Draft ideas??

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2012
      A lot of jealousy, Susan. Rich, famous, and good looking is either admired or detested. Any blogger or columnist who thinks they can make a little hay with a hatchet piece about a couple a lot of people don't like (jealousy), they'll do it.

      Personally, I do find her attractive. I guess I appreciate the fact that she doesn't have to have a killer hairdo and a ton of makeup every time she goes out in public, like most models do. I don't know anything about her, but seeing her accompany Tom on some of the team community outreach projects says something. Seeing a multimillionaire super model, in a pony tail and an apron, serving food to the homeless a couple years back said a lot.

      And yeah, I guess Tom's good looking too... ;o)

      Haven't thought about the draft yet, but I guess it's time!

      fdb