Re: [patriotzip] Frustrating Loss

    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 6, 2012

      I see what you both are saying, but it's SO hard when it hurts this much. Remember 4 years ago we had that Jan Smyth on here pretending to be a Pats fan but shoving the victory down our throats? That was hard to take until Randy gave her the boot.
      The players are devasted, the coach is devasted, the fans are too and while I realize it's good sportsmanship to shake hands or hug, it's really hard for me to come to grips with it right now.
      I saw the coaches hug, but did TB shake with Eli? I didn't see that and TB was really struggling to hold things together on the podium.

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 6, 2012
        I disagree on Branch.  He knows the system and has Brady's trust.  He can be brought back at a lower salary.  Free Agent Brandon Lloyd has stated publicly that he would like to follow McDaniels wherever he goes.  That would be a big time receiver that also knows McDaniels system.