Re: [patriotzip] Frustrating Loss

    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 6, 2012

      No, they did do a good job with that final drive, but I think that we beat ourselves long before that. Such a shame, in my opinion, with our missed chances. It's not just on Welker for the one pass, but rather other things that would have rendered the Giants' last drive moot.

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 6, 2012
        I disagree on Branch.  He knows the system and has Brady's trust.  He can be brought back at a lower salary.  Free Agent Brandon Lloyd has stated publicly that he would like to follow McDaniels wherever he goes.  That would be a big time receiver that also knows McDaniels system.