Re: [patriotzip] One other thing, Tom...

  • chris dressler
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012
      I think that had that throw had slightly more on it, it might have given Gronk a chance (though I still think he should have just ran and picked up as much yardage before sliding as possible)

      Couple of things that I would have liked to have seen:

      - Less drops (not sure what happened, but all of a sudden at the end of the game the team had stone hands)
      - More running plays, just don't know why we did not run the ball more, maybe some to Hernadez.  Don't know why we did not go back to that as it worked so well against Denver
      - Tom to rely on the team a little and not shoulder all of it on himself.  Trust the team and don't feel like you need to be the only one

      It was a sad ending to the season, but then again after seeing the way the team played most of the year did anyone expect to be at this point?