RE: [patriotzip] Pats' intangible factor...

  • David Price
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
      Benjarvus Green-Ellis pointed to his MHK patch after he scored against the Ravens.  Bob Kraft said he was very moved by it.

      www.authorwebpage.com/davidprice
      Member of the New England Horror Writers
      Blog: http://davidpriceauthor.blogspot.com
      follow me on twitter: DPAuthor or
      find me on facebook: DavidPriceAuthor

      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      From: scmoore90@...
      Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:46:22 -0800
      Subject: [patriotzip] Pats' intangible factor...

      Everyone is arguing defense, offense, stats, revenge for 2008, etc. but there is an intangible factor that was written about in the L.A. Times. That is, the late wife of the owner--the article likened this scenario to the Whiners 1995/96 season when a member of the ownership family passed on. There was NO way the team was going to lose for that memory and I think that this will happen to us. Since I don't live in the Boston area (boo hoo...), I don't know much about the Krafts or what they do for the area and the team. I hadn't realized how beloved she was and how the players really have honored her memory. SO, there you have it--I think that they will do everything they can (like the Whiners) to win it for her.

      Plus, Brady has #12 and this is 2012, so the stars and the heavens are aligned and on our side!! That being said, I'm still to scared to watch the game--will tape it and watch it later if it turns out to be positive.