Anyone going to the SB??

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but is anyone going to the game?

      How do they work it with season ticket holders for the teams in the SB--do they get any sort of chance to buy tickets?

      I'm so nervous, I think that I'm going to have to go to a free symphony concert in town and try to be consoled by Bach, Beethoven, and Vivaldi...lol!