Re: Asante Samuel

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      The Patriots played the Colts on Sunday Night football in 2010.  On the broadcast, Tony Dungy and/or Dan Patrick took the nation through the David Tyree play.

      When you see the David Tyree play, note the speed at which Asante approaches the wreckage.  Very casual.

      Earlier this week, I saw an ignorant reference to Rodney Harrison being beaten on the play.  I was offended, and so I'm glad to hear the story is being recirculated.

      Now, then, if Seymour, Green, and Adalius can just stay after practice this week to work on their jersey-tackling skills, we will be ready for ..................what?  None of them?  Then why is the media hyping a rematch of SB 42?

      Let's get back for November 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!