Can I burn my signed Asante Samuel photo?

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      As I have suspected for a long time, Rodney Harrison confirmed last night that David Tyree was actually Asante Samuel's man in a cover 4 defense.  Harrison saw him open and left his two men, and tried (in vain) to separate Tyree from the ball.

      I am proposing to burn the Samuel picture prior to the game Sunday to reinstate our good mojo!
      Here is the video link.