Re: [patriotzip] NPC - Joe Pa

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2012
      Have to agree here Monty. It is hard to imagine a guy as accomplished, thorough and in control as Paterno could have no idea anything was going on.

      Harry

      At 06:42 AM 1/23/2012 -0800, you wrote:

      I really don't want to make this into a long discussion, but I have to say something here... and Randy, please feel free to delete this if it's getting too far off topic.

      No ... I have no sympathy for a man that allowed a child molester to work under him for years to do whatever the hell he wanted ... no, no, no.

      Monty

      From: Gary Whitten <gary@...>
      made to the development of hundreds of young men who had the privilege of
      playing for him. Because Joe Paterno didn't just make them better football
      players. He made them better men; and better Americans.

      Joe Paterno's dedication, personal pride, and principles of life would have
      made him a success in any field of endeavor he chose. Most of his players
      have gone on to success in many different careers because they had Joe
      Paterno as a mentor who taught them the value of those same qualities.

      He will be missed. He will be remembered.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)