What is a penalty in the NFL?

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2012
      I just watched the recording of the AFCC game.  I will tell you this ... this offociating crew put away the flags.  The Ravens knew this crew called the least amount of penalties of all the officiating crews and they bent the rules at every opportunity.  It was disgusting what they got away with.  Holding, hitting after the whistle, illegal contact and the best one of all facemask by the WR.  How is Torrey Smith allowed to grab Devin McCourty's facemask, hold him away at arm's length, dragging his head down all the way until he scores a TD?  The holding on defense was awful.  The holding by Olinemen was rampant.  Illegal contact lead to one of Brady's interceptions.  Then the officials blew the Gronkowski reception (he was ruked out of bounds) thats was actuall a catch (both feet in bounds).

      This game would not have been this close if the officiating crew had done their job!