Pats vs. Chicago

  • PatriotZip
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
      I did put my preview up but nobody on here has had commentary on
      these in awhile. I was amazed to find Chicago statistically worse
      than the BIlls in all but one category of significance... I guess I
      should have expected such but I honestly thought their defense would
      have looked better on paper as well.

      Tough game - not a must win - but very important with a heated
      division race... must keep pace... for now.
    • Rob Bosch
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
        I agree it should be a win, but sometimes I worry about these types of
        games. It's a strange one...playing a team we hardly ever see...and playing
        in a location that's a little bit out of the way to say the least. Sometimes
        this type of game can sneak up on you and bite you in the butt. All that
        being said, the Pats are the superior team and I think they understand that
        there is no margin for error. A loss this weekend would render the win over
        the Bills as useless. I'm very curious to see the Pats offense this weekend.
        There's no way the Bears will let them live off the little screens and
        dumps. I expect to see a very healthy dose of Antowain Smith, and I do
        expect to see more of an intermediary passing game. Look out for Daniel
        Graham.

        -Pats Freak