McDaniels to Pats

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
      Agam Schefter is reporting that Josh McDaniels will sign with the Patriots withing 24 hours and will be part of the coaching staff throughout the playoffs.  Great News ... Brandon Lloyd anyone???

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
        BB can fry Josh for the Denver sideline demonstration after beating the Pats. Should be some great asides that we will likely never hear.

        McDaniels seemed to be well liked and the offense flourished when he was here. Good signing.

        Harry

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2012
          No objection whatsoever to Brandon Lloyd; but only if we can afford to
          also sign a top level DB, since that is clearly our greatest need.

          As for Josh returning, can't do anything other than applaud that,
          since BB and Brady obviously like his work. And his knowledge base is
          obviously expanded with experience as a HC and an OC elsewhere now
          part of his resume.