Yeah...top seed!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Got back today from a ski lodge in Lake Tahoe today. How is that Pats related? Wow, one of the guys that worked there wore Pats gear every day--old stuff, new stuff, hats, jerseys, jackets, pajamas. AWESOME to see that every day. He had season tickets at one time too.

      Good game, although I just about died when I heard it was 21-0 Bills at one point. Not good for the anxiety attacks.

      Oh, by the way...George, if you're a sea-faring man, right about now I'm guessing you're saying, "well, shiver me timbers", huh? LOL!! I won't make you eat any words this year, but darn it that is NICE to be the top seed.
    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
        Who would have guessed Susan, especially with George ripping the team a new one every week?

        Now if the Pats can just end the post-season losing streak.

        Harry