What a game plan!!

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
      Play like a High School team until Buffalo scores 21 points. Then blow them
      out of the water.

      That should get O'Brien the job at Penn State.

      Harry
    • Stephen Basile
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
        Ha!  Harry, This made me laugh.

        Sometimes I watch and wonder what the hell is going on offensively, then all of a sudden, they light it up.  Many many missteps, but ultimately a Win. If this D keeps giving up tons of yards but only a few points, we can "neener neener neener" the pundits and naysayers all the way to Lucas Oil Field.

        I always think we can win.

        Baze

        --
        Steve Basile
        Manager/Partner

        On Jan 1, 2012, at 3:55 PM, Machado.Nicholas wrote:

        Play like a High School team until Buffalo scores 21 points. Then blow them
        out of the water.

        That should get O'Brien the job at Penn State.

        Harry

      • Ed Bryant
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
          Let me see if I have this straight: Buffalo spots New England a 21-0 lead, and then from the twenty-six minute mark of the first half through the thirteen minute mark of the rematch, outscores New England 55-10, and then gives up 49 unanswered points?  Somebody needs a story editor!!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
            Don't like the slow starts!  Looked like they were using the 1st quarter to experiment with the defense.  Saw the Molden PI again on tape and it looked like its was PI on WR then it was incendental contact as they got their legs tied up.

            I also noticed on the fake punt the Longsnapper never looked through his legs for the snap, his head was up looking at who he was going to block ... that was an incredible tell that nobody on special teams noticed!

            Mark Morse
            Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
              I heard the 'X Files' team was kicking it around with a UFO twist.

              BB gets abducted and from then on the league averages over 11 penalties a game for infinity.

              Harry