Re: [patriotzip] We're 3rd for overall record...

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2011

      Do you think it could come down to that? Yikes--I'd love to see the Pats get revenge for 1997. We're so much better now, but I don't know how the current Packers stack up against Favre and company.

      For me, part of what made 1997 so nasty was that my mother-in-law was out here (I'm in SoCal) and she's NOT a Packers fan. But, she babbled on and on about that game, right in front of my husband (and me), the Pats fans. Seems like you could be polite if you're watching a game and you're not for or against either team, if you're with someone who IS for one of the teams. I think I could do that!
      If you watched it with your mom, then you'd have that friendly rivalry so it wouldn't be the same thing.

      Just hope we win!!!  GO PATS--beat the Broncos first...