Re: [patriotzip] Nice win...but too close?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2011
      Yes, I honestly WAS surprised, but after your comment I'll take it down to just a "little" surprised...lol! Indy is so bad this year, that I thought we'd eat them alive. Did Brady play the whole game? I didn't see the game, but saw the score and at one point we were ahead by a big margin. SO, I thought maybe we put in some second string...oh wait, that would be our defense.

      I'll go along with your mystification of BB's defense--I have always thought of him as the "puppet master" of the game. Sure don't know what is happening out there.

      You sure don't know what will happen from week to week--wish the Giants would have surprised us with a win, but oh well.

      Like you--I'm a lifetime Pats fan, having acquired them by marriage (or a little before that) in the 85/86 season. I was SO mad at that Super Bowl, but that was one that we really KNEW what was going to happen. Not many got past the Bears that year.

      SB for us? I'm not going to fold in the towel yet because that's probably what Giants fans thought in 2008 too (gag, choke...).