Good News - But still some concerns

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011
      Good news is obviously the "expected" easy win over the Chefs.

      The concern that is beginning to weigh most on me is the recent
      consistent pattern for very slow starts by Brady, and therefore, the
      offense. Brady has been way off his game for at least 1-1/2 quarters
      in about the last 5-6 games. Is it taking a while for that "bruised
      elbow" to loosen up, or what?

      We also have to be a little concerned about the ease with which teams
      are now taking Welker out of the game. Got to find more ways to get
      him loose.

      Kudos have to go to Carter (again); Arrington for his alert play and
      consistent effort; Mayo for showing up more than he has for some time;
      BJGE for another stellar effort that doesn't show up on the stats
      sheet; and ... let's see ... there was one other guy ... oh yeah, that
      TE fella! Gronk is a beast! OK, also to Brady ... once he woke up!

      Eagles figure to be tough next week. They are fighting for their
      playoff lives right now. Their fans will really be into it also for
      that same reason. Regardless of who's playing, I expect them to bring
      their 'A' game; so our Patriots had better do the same.