Re: [patriotzip] Re: TEEEEE-BOWWWW!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2011
      Totally agree with you, Frank. Thursday night games are a very bad idea. The league is supposed to be so "injury conscious" these days. What can be more dangerous than playing two games in the NFL with just 3 days rest?! They should discontinue this scheduling practice, IMO.

      Here's my idea. STOP scheduling rotating bye weeks. Have a bye for ALL teams on the Sunday before Thanksgiving; then play a full schedule on Thanksgiving Day. (No Monday night game on the following Monday.) Now THAT would be a truly "injury conscious" schedule for those hypocritical bastards in the NFL HQ!

      It won't happen, because they don't think they can figure out a way to avoid losing money with the full league bye week, or the missing MNF game. As I said, hypocrites!

      On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:38 AM, frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      Now, I'm not one to show any sympathy for the Jets. A Pats win is the only thing better than a Jets loss. But why on earth does the league schedule any team on Sunday night, then Thursday night. It's absurd. JMO.

      But I guess in this case... ;o)

      fdb