Re: [patriotzip] With Deep remorse, Rest in Peace Lisa Johnson

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
      Sorry to hear about your loss. I didn't know Lisa beyond the posts she put up on the list but she was always friendly and courteous.

      I sense she will be greatly missed.

      Harry

      At 01:37 PM 11/10/2011 -0500, you wrote:

      I m sorry for those of you who will hear this news in surprise. I wish I could call everyone  of us who had the pleasure to share tailgates, Pats fandom and life with Lisa Johnson. She I m so very sorry to tell you died last night after a very sudden and extremely tragic discovery that her cancer had returned. I hope all of us have some special moments to reflect upon of sharing a very vivacious, fun and loving Lady s life.

      My heart goes out to her husband Dana, daughter Iris and very good friends Dana, Robin and frankly&all of us. Thank you Lisa for being a part of our community and for all the moments we ve shared. I will keep a part of her with me always

      As a friend of mine reflected, she always signed off Love, Lisa because she did have so much love for people and life. So here s my chance to end this by aharing my love and appreciation for her.

      Rest in Peace Lisa Love,

      Randy