The Price is Right? RE: [patriots] Better question?

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      Interestingly I cannot imagine why we would suddenly break oru secretive
      initiatives on planning to announce to the Giants we were going to work
      Taylor Price into the mix more. I really think that smells of posturing and
      deception more than reality.

      This is not my vote against Price by any means, just the observation the
      Pats would not normally announce this, they would just do it.

      Go Pats!
      Randy/Zip
      www.2020visionquest.org
    • Machado.Nicholas