Re: [patriotzip] Re: [patriots] The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Raiders)

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2011
      I believe Ridley had more yards rushing than McFadden. Ninety something to around 77.

      Harry

      At 05:26 AM 10/4/2011 -0700, you wrote:

      Overall run defense was very good, limiting the league leading rusher to under 100 yards (41 came on one play).

      Loved the burst and elusiveness of Ridley,  he doesn't go down on the first hit and breaks arm tackles.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup