Re: [patriotzip] The Defense doesn't rest

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
      Arrington has three INT's

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
      From: Machado.Nicholas <machado.nicholas@...>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 3, 2011 1:16 AM
      Subject: [patriotzip] The Defense doesn't rest

      Talk about versatility on the 'D'. Vinnie "Ball Hawk" Wilfork had another
      interception and return. I think that puts him in a tie with Chung for most
      INT's on the Pats.

      When Haynesworth comes back I expect to see 75 lining up in the backfield
      on some plays. The big man is as light on his feet as Oliver Hardy.

      Harry

    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
        So Vinnie 'the Vac' is second. But he leads the team in INT return yards.

        Harry