The Defense doesn't rest

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
      Talk about versatility on the 'D'. Vinnie "Ball Hawk" Wilfork had another
      interception and return. I think that puts him in a tie with Chung for most
      INT's on the Pats.

      When Haynesworth comes back I expect to see 75 lining up in the backfield
      on some plays. The big man is as light on his feet as Oliver Hardy.

      Harry
    • Mark Morse
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
        Arrington has three INT's

        Mark Morse
        Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
          So Vinnie 'the Vac' is second. But he leads the team in INT return yards.

          Harry